MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Flat plans

This is a flat plan of my front page. This is how i am wanting to set it out. I have added in the fonts that i am wanting to use and also the sizes of the texts.
This is a flat plan of my contents page. This is how i am wanting to set it out. I have added in the fonts that i am wanting to use and also the sizes of the texts.

This is a flat plan of my first double spread of my article. This is how i am wanting to set it out. I have added in the fonts that i am wanting to use and also the sizes of the texts.

This is a flat plan of my first double spread of my article. This is how i am wanting to set it out. I have added in the fonts that i am wanting to use and also the sizes of the texts.

No comments: