MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 15 March 2009

Images i could use for my article

These are some photographs of my model and reasons why i am going to use them and why i am not going to use them.


I am not going to use this image as i think it looks blurry. I also don't think my model takes up enough space on the photo as she is side on.





I don't think i will use this image as i don't like the background. It doesn't look very nice. Also my models face has went light off the flash.







I will use this picture in my article. I like the background and my model takes up a lot of space in the picture.







I like the background on this picture but i don't think i will use it as i don't like my models facial expression.






I will use this picture on my article as i like the pose my model is doing.







I like this photo it is a close mid shot which i think will look attractive on the front of my magazine.







I will use this picture in my article as i said that she has a new puppy. it will also be a change to my other photos.







I would like to use this picture it looks very homely. But i think it will be hard to use as her head goes right to the end of the photo and so does her legs.







I like this picture. I will use this in my article and it wont be hard to use as her head doesn't come right to the end of the page.






I am not using this mid shot of my model. I think she looks in an awkward position.




No comments: